Frostcraft Updates

Frostcraft Updates

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of kalunaa kalunaa 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of kalunaa
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

In light of the changes being made to the modpack, I’m trying to structure updates in a way that makes sense because while I don’t expect we’ll do this often, it would be nice if we could make it easy.

Therefore, here’s what you should look for:

Frostcraft – vX.X.zip is a specific version of our modpack. This can be useful to some degree, but is more for archival purposes.

Frostcraft-updateX.X.zip is a zip file containing just the added mods. If you don’t want to redownload the whole thing, you can download these and drop them into your /mods folder and be good to go.

Frostcraft-latest.zip is a zip file containing every mod the server is currently running. If you’re ever unsure, delete your Frostcraft profile’s mods, download this file, and copy them over and you should be good to go.

If you’ve been playing on the server, all you should have to do is download the updates zip and copy them over and you should be good to go. I’ll pin this post and try to keep it updated as our mod lineup changes.

Links:
    Frostcraft Update1.2
    Frostcraft Update1.1
    Frostcraft Latest

Specific Versions:
    Frostcraft v1.2
    Frostcraft v1.1

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of kalunaa kalunaa.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of kalunaa kalunaa. Reason: Updated with Frostcraft v1.2 links
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Frostcraft Updates’ is closed to new replies.

A password will be emailed to you.